Health and Wellness
We recognize that health and wellness are important for academic success and personal development. That's why Seminole State College offers a variety of free高清影视 亚洲国产欧美综合小说图片 成人大片网站 health and wellness opportunities for students, faculty and staff.
Health and Wellness Events
- Wellness events: Student health fairs are coordinated each fall semester.
- Intramural and Recreational Sports: All currently enrolled students that have paid their Student Activity and Service Fee (SASF) as well as faculty and staff can participate in programs through the Intramural and Recreational Sports Program. A listing of upcoming events and activities can be found at the Intramural and Recreational Sports page.
- Seminole State Striders & Rollers: Join Seminole State's walking, running, rolling and strolling team who periodically get together for exercise. Visit the to join.
The Fitness Center, located in building D (room 124) on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus, offers freestyle weights and machines.
The Fitness Center has the following hours for the Fall Term:
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 3 pm
- Students: Show your Blue & Gold Card (student ID) to the Fitness Center staff to verify your current enrollment status.
- Faculty/staff: Access will be granted to current Seminole State employees by verifying their employee ID number.
For further information on health and wellness, use the following resources: